Saturday, February 17, 2007

Moving on

I finished working on my site, at least 99% of it. The link is here. Google crawled my site 2 days ago, and today six of my pages are indexed. Unfortunately the old version of the site is indexed and not all the meta tags are there, but i guess this is the price to pay if you want to test stuff. I am curious how long is going to take before Google will change those old pages with the new ones.

Yesterday i added the site in Google, Yahoo and MSN and uploaded the site map for the first two. I wonder when will MSN step in the new era ...
By the way, GSite Crawler seems to be a very decent free tool for generating site maps and not only. I appreciate that they release a lot of new patches.

By this time the site isn't indexed in Yahoo and MSN. I'll wait and see how much is going to take now that i added the URL by hand.

Mean time i'll keep submitting it in different web directories and vortals related to my content.

No comments: