Friday, February 9, 2007

my first blog .. oo ha

I guess this is my first post in this blog, it's mostly for testing purposes and checking my grammar ( thank God for Mozzila's Firefox grammar checking option)

First of all, i should say something about this blog's purpose:
  1. I intend to speak here about my web experience about standards based web design and my vision of how a web design company should present itself.
  2. I also want to talk about search engine optimization and search engine marketing.
  3. Web development and all it's aspects (mostly about client side development and AJAX - PHP is not my forte ).
  4. Online marketing, ads etc.
  5. Web moguls.
  6. About your web experiences.
  7. The web communities out there.
  8. Test some blog stuff
  9. and last but not least i intend to promote my web design and development company from Bucharest, Romania


No comments: